This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • RAF7777
    User
    Member since December 14, 2020

Soldier Name:raf7777
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/399417563

Have You Claimed Your Soldier:  Yes.
    Appeal:

Hello.

I just found, that my EA account have been stolen, for over 2 years by some Russian hacker, ( I didn't play games on PC when I bought console 3 years ago) . I contacted EA over phone and  I have recovered access to my account now, but i see that my soldier is banned.

Please unban me as i never hack games and i hate hackers and thieves like that one who stole my EA account.

• RAF7777
    Director
    Member since May 05, 2017

Do you have any proof that the account was stolen? Any emails, tickets, chats with EA will help.

• RAF7777
    User

Yes i Have but in polish language.

First I thought that i lost accesses just to BF4, but after EA found, that my whole account have been stolen.

Dnia 5 czerwca 2020 11:09:45 GMT+01:00, Customer Experience <[email protected]> napisał(a):

proxy?sig=c6b3b3d23812a2a7331c133b22aaaffca2048238aeb6ebb732da236e13fc351c&url=aHR0cHM6Ly9kMnJvM3F3eGRuNjljbC5jbG91ZGZyb250Lm5ldC9hc3NldHMvY29tbW9uL2ltYWdlcy9FQV9XV0NFX0xvZ28uanBn
    HELP CENTER

Czołem, !

Witam mam na imie Bartosz
    Dziekuje za kontakt z naszym Centrum
    Pomocy Electronic Arts.
    Dzień Dobry z tej strony Bartosz , teraz ja będę prowadził sprawę (60319210- Utracona Zawartość). Rozumiem Pana problem związany z wykorzystanym kodem do gry BF4. Proszę się jednak nie martwić postaram się Panu wszystko dokładnie wytłumaczyć oraz przedstawię plan działania.
    1. Kody aktywacjne przypisane są do Origin a nie do urządzenia, co oznacza, że jeżeli nie widzi Pan gry w "Moja biblioteka gier" gra musi znajodwać się na innym koncie.
    2. Na Pański adres e-mail znajdujący się na platformie onet został wysłany 6 cyfrowy kod prosiłbym nam go przekazać w wiadomośći.

Dziękuję za Kontakt z Electronic Arts i życzę wszystkiego dobrego:)

Nadal potrzebujesz pomocy? Skontaktuj się z nami na stronie help.ea.com .

Bartosz S.
    Pomoc EA

[ ref:_5002S00001B61JiQAJ:ref ]
  • RAF7777
    User

And this email for reset password to my account.

Thanks for using EA Help. 69354520

Odebrane
    profile_mask2.png

Customer Experience [email protected] przez w7oi7txmnrkt.e-io80mag.na100.bnc.salesforce.com 

śr., 25 lis, 14:17

do mnie
    ea-survey-logo-large.png

Hello Rafal s,

Let’s reset your password so you can get back in the game. Click this link to get started:

https://signin.ea.com/p/web/resetPassword?state=confirmed&token=INbCdD6FAe0ND8AcYXJcXFXpG8k6498_FVMnGh69ABBjVqG9zyonPzM7NeXUVDJ7ijqQ1uuciE4sO880TsaoRQ..&locale=pl_PL

Can’t click a link? You can copy and paste it into your browser’s address bar.

Mateusz C.
    EA Help

• RAF7777
    User

I started procedure at 05.06.2020 but, because covid restricrion (ea help have been close for some time) i just get access to my acout 14.12.2020

Most part of conversation with ea help (in polish language) was over the phone line.

• RAF7777
    User

sorry, 25.11.2020 i get back access to my account. Then I found that my soldier in banned almost ever ware, i did not know why, until I found this forum.

• RAF7777
    User

one more email from ea help.

original in polish language and translation below.

• RAF7777
    User

Down:
        me [email protected]

Topic:
        Thanks for using EA to help. 60319210

HELP CENTER

Hi there!

Thanks for contacting the EA Help Center and reporting your missing Battlefield 4 game.

I'm sorry for the problem you've encountered. Of course, we will try to help.

Please remember the message you receive that the code has already been redeemed proves that the license has already been used and therefore there is no need to use it again. The necessary step is to log in to the correct EA account. After logging in to your account, the game will be visible in the library and you will be able to install it and start it.

In order to provide information about the EA (Origin) account on which the above-mentioned game is located, it is required to perform account verification.
    Anything of this type for security and data protection reasons requires this step. The security of your Origin account is extremely important to us.

In this case, the account may be verified only by telephone or chat.

I am pleased to inform you that our telephone lines have been reopened. Please contact us by phone, you can call us at: 48 22 3970840. The line is open from Monday to Friday from 12.00 to 21.00.
    Please note that you can also order a phone call via the help.ea.com website. To do this, log on to it (with your Origin details), use the "Help game" option and select the product, then at the bottom of the page "Contact us" option will appear.

In addition, I invite you to our forum where you can often find answers to various questions. Below are two links to our forum.

https:

• RAF7777
    User

Od: Customer Experience
    Do:
    mnie [email protected]
    Temat:
    Dziękujemy za skorzystanie z pomocy EA. 60319210

proxy?sig=c6b3b3d23812a2a7331c133b22aaaffca2048238aeb6ebb732da236e13fc351c&url=aHR0cHM6Ly9kMnJvM3F3eGRuNjljbC5jbG91ZGZyb250Lm5ldC9hc3NldHMvY29tbW9uL2ltYWdlcy9FQV9XV0NFX0xvZ28uanBn
    HELP CENTER

Czołem, !

Dziękuję za kontakt z Centrum Pomocy EA i zgłoszenie dotyczące brakującej gry Battlefield 4 .

Bardzo mi przykro z powodu napotkanego problemu. Oczywiście postaramy się pomóc.

Proszę pamiętać otrzymywany komunikat, że kod został już zrealizowany świadczy o fakcie, że licencja została już wykorzystana, w związku z czym nie ma potrzeby jej ponownego użycia. Niezbędnym krokiem pozostaje zalogowanie na właściwe konto EA. Po zalogowaniu się do konta gra będzie widoczna w bibliotece i możliwe będzie jej zainstalowanie, po czym jej uruchomienie.

W celu udostępnienia informacji o koncie EA (Origin) na którym znajduję się wyżej wymieniona gra., jest zobowiązana do przeprowadzenia weryfikacji konta .
    Wszelkie sprawy tego typu z przyczyn bezpieczeństwa i ochrony danych wymagają właśnie tego kroku. Bezpieczeństwo Twojego konta Origin jest dla nas niezmiernie ważne.

W tym przypadku weryfikacja konta może się odbyć wyłącznie poprzez kontakt telefoniczny lub poprzez chat.

Miło mi poinformować, że nasze linie telefoniczne zostały na nowo otwarte. Zapraszamy do kontaktu telefonicznego, można do nas zadzwonić pod numer:+48 22 3970840. Linia jest czynna od poniedziałku do piątku w godzinach od 12.00 do 21.00.
    Proszę mieć na uwadze, że można również zamówić rozmowę telefoniczną poprzez stronę help.ea.com W tym celu, po zalogowaniu się na niej (za pomocą swoich danych Origin) proszę użyć opcji "Pomóż w grze" i wybrać produkt, następnie na dole strony pojawi się opcja "Skontaktuj się z nami".

Dodatkowo zapraszam na nasze forum na którym bardzo często można znaleźć odpowiedź na przeróżne pytania. Poniżej znajdują się dwa linki do naszych forum.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Answers-HQ-Polski/ct-p/Answers-HQ-Polskie-Forum?profile.language=pl

https://help.ea.com/pl

Jeszcze raz dziękuję za skontaktowanie się z Centrum Pomocy Electronic Arts

Życzę miłego wieczoru !

Aneta

Nadal potrzebujesz pomocy? Skontaktuj się z nami na stronie help.ea.com .

Aneta R.
    Pomoc EA

• RAF7777
    Director
    Member since May 05, 2017

Based on the evidence provided and what we can see on our end, your account has been compromised at some point, and was used to cheat during that time. Because cheats were used on that account, we are unable to lift your ban and the appeal is denied.

However, we have marked your account as being a “Hacked Account”, and we will not link you to this account in the future if you purchase a new copy of the game. You can read more about our linked account and banning policies at BF4DB.com/banning. 

You have a few options if you wish to continue to play on this account. You can play on Official servers, servers not running the BF4DB plugin, or ask individual server administrators to whitelist your account. Alternatively, you can purchase a new copy of the game.

If you go down that route, make sure you purchase a copy from a reputable source so you don’t accidentally purchase a stolen account which could lead to other issues. Also, always make sure to use to use Two-Factor Authentication on your account as well as a strong password.