This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
    User
    Member since January 20, 2022

I've cheated before i admit it, but im willing to re-buy the game and start over 100% legit, because i really love this game and have over 2k hours on ps3, If i rebuy the game on a new account i will be banned because of my IP for the reason "Linked Account" after only a while playing, is there a way of me proving my innocence on the new account? or will i just waste my time and money? 

really hoping for a straight answer and not a copy paste of you saying "Ban appeal on our discord" 

thank you for your time

Administrator
    Member since May 01, 2021

"

I've cheated before i admit it, but im willing to re-buy the game and start over 100% legit, because i really love this game and have over 2k hours on ps3, If i rebuy the game on a new account i will be banned because of my IP for the reason "Linked Account" after only a while playing, is there a way of me proving my innocence on the new account? or will i just waste my time and money? 

really hoping for a straight answer and not a copy paste of you saying "Ban appeal on our discord" 

thank you for your time

You will be wasting your time and money. Check our "Linked Accounts" section in the ban policy. Cheaters do not get second chances.