Its a bug

• qwertymaster12
    User
    Member since February 10, 2024

Cool thanks bro, didnt want to report if it wasnt for sure

• qwertymaster12
    Administrator
    Member since February 12, 2019

There are other ways to make this bug intentionally. And it is banable if abuse is proven.
    Short videos are not enough, if you have more videos of this player, create a report. 
  • qwertymaster12
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

I only know about the intentional version on spawn, that gives ya invisibility for like 50 seconds or so. 

There is also the Revive invisibility one, but that turns your gun invisible too, if i remember correctly..

• qwertymaster12
    Administrator
    Member since February 12, 2019

if possible, avoid sharing vid tutorials about bugs/glitches. (at least the ones that are banned by us.)
    We don't want curious players trying to replicate and end up getting banned.

• qwertymaster12
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

"

if possible, avoid sharing vid tutorials about bugs/glitches. (at least the ones that are banned by us.)
    We don't want curious players trying to replicate and end up getting banned.

Frank_Castle
    Okay, i removed the link.

In my eyes it doesnt really matter, since the internet is full with these tutorials and they are so easy to find. 
    The people that read it on this site should be fully aware of the consequences as well, if they abuse it.