• SCOTTLOK
    User
    Member since February 21, 2024

HELLO,

Can anyone help me to prove a player is Hacking/Cheating ..this is out of my skill set.

I willing to pay someone for this service. I have been playing BF4 for a  few years and know for sure this player is up to no good.

I would like to talk to someone directly about this

Thanks!

• SCOTTLOK
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

"

HELLO,

Can anyone help me to prove a player is Hacking/Cheating ..this is out of my skill set.

I willing to pay someone for this service. I have been playing BF4 for a  few years and know for sure this player is up to no good.

Thanks!

SCOTTLOK
    I can take a look, whats the name?

• SCOTTLOK
    Administrator
    Member since February 12, 2019

"

HELLO,

Thanks!

SCOTTLOK
    Are you offering money to ban someone?
    nop dude. It is not how it works.

NO EVIDENCE = NO BAN

If you think someone is cheating, provide evidence. Such as stats and/or recording the suspected player in spectator mode. And we will review. If nothing is found the player will not be banned.

Other than that, no action will be taken. You need to prove it.

• SCOTTLOK
    Gold Supporter

"

"

HELLO,

Thanks!

SCOTTLOK
    Are you offering money to ban someone?
    nop dude. It is not how it works.

NO EVIDENCE = NO BAN

If you think someone is cheating, provide evidence. Such as stats and/or recording the suspected player in spectator mode. And we will review. If nothing is found the player will not be banned.

Other than that, no action will be taken. You need to prove it.

Frank_Castle
    I think he just asked for help to find evidence, not fake it

• SCOTTLOK
    Gold Supporter

And he was never seen again..