This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Vothaarn
    Banned
    Member since May 17, 2017

http://bf4db.com/player/881723206

http://bf4db.com/player/ban/881723206

Admin Edit: This was removed to protect the player.  
  • Vothaarn
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

The PS4 / console glitch doesn't work on PC -- in fact, DICE made that abundantly clear in previous discussions that the invisibility glitch seen on PS4 / XBox One / PS3 / XBox 360 could not be replicated on PC.  If you managed to duplicate this glitch, you'd be the first person on PC who was able to pull it off for beyond a minute.  invisibility glitches seen by other players on their own client is due to their hardware / poor loading speed, not the other way around.  It affects them, not the invisible person.  This applies to almost everyone the player comes across -- you were the only player on the server doing this.  You also mentioned that it was in spectator mode -- it wasn't.  It was notskippy's view of things, and also reported by a number of other players in the server.  Pretty strange coincidence that those who reported you from the first video saw the same thing notskippy did -- absolutely nothing.  

Furthermore, if you were actually invisible for that period of time that was shown on the first video, you would not have been able to see where you were aiming -- your aim was fine.  

The appeal denied.  

• Vothaarn
    User

I've unlocked the thread for the OP, and the OP only, to respond here with proof that he can duplicate this glitch.  Any posts other than his or mine will be removed.     

• Vothaarn
    User

We met with Vothaarn in a private server and we were able to duplicate the glitch.  In fact, I'm pretty stunned that after four years, this glitch even exists -- from a quick look, this was recently discovered.  We will not be disclosing the details of this glitch to prevent it from being abused.  Due to the poor appeal process in this case, I will be adding glitching to the ban policy sometime down the road in order to have a redundancy to prevent this appeal process from happening again. 

The appeal has been accepted.  Sorry for the inconvenience.