This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • David Lysak
    User
    Member since July 06, 2019

Apologize for the extra thread. I began typing on the previous one and accidentally posted just one letter. I edited the previous post but I was afraid no one would reply since the thread was closed so I will start again. I was inactive for about a year and I log back on and every server says punkbuster has banned me. My stats are nowhere near suspicious and I know for a fact I didn't get my account hacked because I get email updates whenever someone logs into anything with my email address. Punkbuster says I was banned for hacking which is why I am confused. I never downloaded any hacks for bf4. What punkbuster may have mistakenly detected was a Black Ops 3 trainer that was still open while trying to log onto a server. The trainer is for ceating maps (Treyarch supports this, there is a workshop on steam for modified maps and gamemodes). But I never used any hacks for bf4 which is why I am currently trying to get my ban revoked. Please help. Thank you for your time.

• David Lysak
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 16, 2018

As the Punkbuster ban is the only "Suspicious" data i can find and this violation is after 02-01-2018 I see no reason to keep your account banned here. However, it can still be that your account will get kicked by Punkbuster itself. If this happens you can try to get in contact with them. I warn you though that Punkbuster hasn't unbanned people in the past. So if Punkbuster will still kick you after this it might be better to buy a new account. 

Appeal aproved