This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Sapporo-S9
    User
    Member since May 30, 2020

Soldier Name:  Hobo-Warrior1982
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile:
    https://bf4db.com/player/378811799
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes.
    Appeal:

Hello guys,

An old account of mine was hacked a while ago, 5-6 months roughly, sadly the hacker(s) also used cheats on this account which i was unaware of until late January when a friend tried to use the account and was instantly kicked from the game with message reading : Banned for Aimbot.

After the initial shock of the situation i logged into the account myself to find my friends list completely deleted, new "Free" games installed and my profile picture changed. I instantly took measures to secure the account with a new Password and activate the 2-step system. After some investigation a website was found, a huge list of hacked Origin Accounts. Sadly mine was there.

I've been asked to provide some sort of proof regarding these events, i've done the best i can to gather that information. If i've missed anything that could help, please tell me what to do.

Below is a screenshot of the website where my hacked account is listed (edited email) please excuse the profanity.

-

Image1

-

I'm not sure if this is what was meant as Origin Login History, but maybe this will help?

-

Image2

I have no idea if this is enough evidence to prove anything, but if there is something, anything, i can do to help further?

Thanks, Sapporo.

Edit by an administrator: images and email account information removed  for privacy reasons

• Sapporo-S9
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

Hey, are you saying Marci_G502 is your friend (https://bf4db.com/player/1296871086)?

And when exactly was the last time you played from this account?

• Sapporo-S9
    User

Hi Volt,

Yes Marci_G502 is indeed the friend that logged into the account, as for the last time i played on the account... i honestly don't know, it was a long time ago. I only use that account to play the Sims 4.

• Sapporo-S9
    Administrator

Ok, do you remember approximately when was the last time you actively played battlefield 4 on this account then? 

• Sapporo-S9
    User

At my best guess i'd say over 2 years ago.

:EDIT:

I found a battle report from when i think was the very last time i played using this account, i'll link it here.

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/battlereport/show/1/1095083562107292480/378811799/

So not 2 years, but 1 year.

• Sapporo-S9
    Administrator

What is your ISP now and what was your ISP 3 years ago (2017)?

• Sapporo-S9
    User

My ISP is TALK TALK (UK provider), and i've been with them for over 6 years.

• Sapporo-S9
    Administrator

Ok, based on the evidence provided and what we can see on our end, your account has indeed been compromised at some point, and eventually was used to cheat in 2019. Because cheats were used on that account, we are unable to lift your ban and the appeal is denied.

However, we are marking your account as being a “Hacked Account”, and we will not link you to this account in the future if you purchase a new copy of the game. We are also removing the ban from your Sapporo-S9 account and from your friend's Marci_G502 account. You can read more about our linked account and banning policies at BF4DB.com/banning. 

You have a few options if you wish to continue to play on this account. You can play on Official servers, servers not running the BF4DB plugin, or ask individual server administrators to whitelist your account. Alternatively, you can purchase a new copy of the game.

If you go down that route, make sure you purchase a copy from a reputable source so you don’t accidentally purchase a stolen account which could lead to other issues. Also, always make sure to use to use Two-Factor Authentication on your account as well as a strong password.