This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Stax223
    User
    Member since February 06, 2023

Hello dear admins, please explain your policy to me. An example specifically on my accounts. Your policy says that you are not banning the account, but the person behind it, okay. If in my family I have 3 brothers who log into accounts from one computer, this is considered as one person, hahaha you yourself are not funny from your logic. How do you identify a person? IP only? Why are you citing bans on accounts that have nothing to do with BF4, such as VAC in steam as evidence? Please answer all these questions, I would like to receive a constructive answer that carries all the rationale for these questions and your policy, do not be like an admin under the nickname KarekCat, who closes the ticket in 1 second after the appeal. Why don't you bring any evidence into circulation? but immediately close.

• Stax223
    User

Just understand, I would like to understand your logic. If a person has moved to another quarter, he will buy a new computer. He will calmly play BF4, then where is the logic of your policy? If such drastic measures, then I would advise you to enter passports or IDs, maybe ask for real passports when entering the server, or turn on a webcam to verify your identity. Why don't you provide any evidence that the accounts belong to the same person. If you have concocted an honest court out of yourself, please do your job to the end, bring evidence. It is unfair to ban those who are not guilty. It's called terrorism.

• Stax223
    User
    Member since June 05, 2017

https://i.imgur.com/0E2HGfI.png

0E2HGfI.png

• Stax223
    User

prove the connection of the accounts that they are used by one person. you are only mocking and not giving facts. this is another discord account, it was written by my brother. where is the evidence.

• Stax223
    User

Your verdicts on linked accounts are subjective, and not backed up by anything. You are disposing and abusing your powers, preventing honest players from playing bf4. I am still waiting for ironclad evidence and explanations of your controversial and ambiguous policy, which affected not only my situation but also a bunch of others.
  • Stax223
    User
    Member since June 05, 2017

go play COD and stop cheating kid.

NYzK1tM.png

• Stax223
    User

"

go play COD and stop cheating kid.

NYzK1tM.png

facecorndutch
    go play with your dog kid and keep carrying the trash, what are you trying to prove with your screenshots?

• Stax223
    User
    Member since February 27, 2023

hello, world, I completely agree with this mess on the part of the administration, in some countries the laws for theft provide for a lesser punishment than in your community. You're just a bunch of people who think they're allowed to do anything. Shitty office policy and bad administrators.- rep

• Stax223
    User
    Member since March 11, 2020

Shouldn't be too hard to prove the linked accounts are separate people.

Just provide links to some rounds where the linked accounts have played and achieved stats at the same time.

• Stax223
    Administrator
    Member since March 08, 2020

Ah yes, the "My Brother Did It!" excuse. It's the oldest, most worn-out excuse ever made. Only second to "My Dog Ate my Homework". Next I'm sure you'll say "We play on the same computer", which we cannot verify, and is not admissible as evidence. If you read our ban policy - which you clearly haven't since you keep getting new accounts - we ban the cheater not just the account.

There's no excuse for cheating in the first place, and you need to face the consequences for your own dumb decisions. Trying to pass them off on your supposed "Brother" means you haven't actually learned anything, or grown as a person. Give it up, move on, and maybe have some genuine introspection for once in your life.