This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • realromanello
    User
    Member since April 11, 2020

Cheating and playing fair - is a black and white. There is no "shades of gray" between them and you can't be a "almost no cheating" if you have only a multitap script for your mouse. If you are playing TDM and flying over the map or have just modified game sounds on drivers level for better positioning (like ASUS Sonic radar, for example) - you are a cheater.

The issue here is the difficulty to detect and prove the fact of someone's unfair playing, especially if a person "cheating in a smart way" and is well knowing the limitation of anticheat systems.

And if a low level player shoots SMG with prefire and kills whole squad with headshots - it is likely cheating, then in a case with a 140 level player, who played 4-6K hours - then there can be a lot of doubts. 

To the point: IordX is a guy with >4K hours on a PC. But in some cases you can get a situation like a player is using ESP (wallhacking) and boosting his damage. Recent gameplay with him caused a doubt in his fairplay and I decided to initiate this thread. The funny thing is that on his videos at BattleLog profile (recently dated by the way) there are no such skills and even indirect evidence of ESP (will show below).

TDM on Golmud, hardcore. Tight and balanced gameplay (386 vs 376), we are winning. IordX is running from lower field via Power Lines uphill. I have noticed him (don't know a name yet), shooting with DMR but he survived. I informed my squad (4 of 5 are skilled and playing with K/D >2), all are near upper and lower buildings at the edge of the map, meeting him. The guy is a likely knows locations of players and damaging with devastating force. While loosing to us with about 380 vs 390, he made 8 kills in a single life, while entire squad was meeting him and was prepare to shoot. You can say that it is possible and it is, but check the video and see how precise he know where are players and how instantly he is killing. 

Video from first player:
    https://youtu.be/hRZLHPBrqyg
    Almost the same episode from second player:
    https://youtu.be/hgBJlEV-3CA

Beginning of the same match: he perfectly knew location of a hidden player:
    https://youtu.be/LbQQGc_wFnE

I am not sure whether it possible to increase the resistance to enemy damage with cheats, but yet again a strange things were happening with him a round earlier (2 examples), but with no one of other players:

Shooting him with another soldier simultaneously:
    https://youtu.be/jBb1-ybrsKA
    One body shot, one - headshot and only after second headshot he fall down:
    https://youtu.be/iafwgBB3LEE

Regarding his "proof of a clean play" on his Battlelog: he plays versus a very low level players. Snipers are standing still (magnum headshots). In an aggressive cases he behave not bad, but incomparable to the cases on another public games. And one thing happened really weird on his video: targeting to the head he shoot to the antena, blindly closed his view to the target, which indirectly prove that he is using ESP and shot to the marker (1:15):
    https://youtu.be/NETlpmIM6jU?t=75
    (I made a copy of that video just in case he remove this from YT)

To summarize:
    1. This gameplay on his "proving videos" are incomparable to his gameplay on public servers
    2. There are indirect evidence that this guy is using ESP and damage modifiers.
    3. His recent gameplay on his videos - are joke versus his gameplay on public servers.
    4. Number of hours he played is not making him a clean player.
    5. Pieces of evidence say that this player is likely use ESP, damage boosters  and even possible some kind of enemy damage mod.

Would be good if other people can add their thoughts on him but I suggest to ban this guy.

[edit: corrected typos]

• realromanello
    User
    Member since January 02, 2019

1000% Hack

The IordX can hide its hack well

• realromanello
    User
    Member since April 08, 2020

And he has a "clean stats"...that's massive amount of bullsh*t

• realromanello
    User
    Member since April 08, 2019

I just see the biggest crying post, not even a single proof or not even long video, but a nice big argument for nothing proven.

What I mean if you get killed by him a lot, its your problem. Try harder!  Otherwhise bring a solid proof.

• realromanello
    User
    Member since August 07, 2017

first of all thank you for posting this , was very fun to read , was smiling non stop , I see you found google translate was not perfect but readable .

"my squad (4 of 5 are skilled and playing with K/D >2"

skilled players do not camp with FLIR + DMR + Mortar all the game , also a KD not mean you are good player , in your case just a good camper .

and btw your KD is 1.3 and skill 215 points = low , very low .

about 1st video 16sec-20sec , you throw a nade + shoot , you really think I did not see you there ? 

second video , if your team camping there all the game on same corners you think I will not check it ?

third video , exactly same answer , why your team camping always in same spots ? also this is spawn point in the map , check video proof on bottom , killed same camper there minutes before your video and he like total noob standing in same spot , in my video clearly can see I found him and I was surprised he even there, like I moved back to look again because I can't believe what I just saw ( Hidden player LOL ).

4th , can't see anything there , you need to stay on target and use faster RPM gun .

5th , same as 4

6th , I saw the target on 1:15 , on 1:16 pull out the gun and antenna was on my way on 1:17 , I saw him on 1:15 , not on 1:17 .

Here is video from my perspective , recorded this clip only because of the chat log in last 3 sec before end of my video , how he hackusated me and call me with lots of mean words , and they did not stop there , flaming was all the game in game chat log , everyone can hear it on video they provided on voice too, how they call me names non stop . 

set video to 1440p for better quality .

clearly clueless noobs

thank you for making my day , or better to say night .

ps they going to use google translate to read this , it have terrible translation accuracy .

• realromanello
    User

Your answer does not look like written by a good player. I am not even talking about a good person. All these words "noob", "camper", "using google translator" etc. are clearly describe you.

It does not matter my current "low level skill = 200", I have seen lots of skilled opponents, and there was least cases, such you have in your gaming pattern.

Regarding a person, who protecting you: yes, there are not much clear and confident proofs, but if you read carefully I have explained why: pretty smart cheater will not be exposed. The rest excuses like "go see my video, I am clean" are for dummies.

poorest try to excuse: " I saw the target on 1:15 , on 1:16 pull out the gun and antenna was on my way on 1:17 , I saw him on 1:15 , not on 1:17". You made a clear ESP exposure with this shot.

And again to highlight: your videos on Battlelog profile have quite different "skill" level versus tour gameplay on publik. For example, on this video and timestamp (5:10) you was unable to have a single hit on 2 soldiers, moving along your line of sight with 5 shots in a row. OMG, what we are talking about:
    https://youtu.be/-I2Fv8y6TKU

• realromanello
    User

there is nothing bad to be noob , a  new player in the game with low skill level , this is not mean word this is a fact ( everyone can see @ video ) about your skill level , compare to a trash storm you name me in the game chat log and in your recorded video .

about your ESP BS :  clearly can see players there even before I take out magnum44. 

buy-new-glasses.jpg

when a player move randomly it is hard to predict his movement

also all videos are from a public servers , this is not a pro tournament , and if my videos are too good to be true why you crying about my game play in "public" games ?

video I provided completely destroy all your arguments , be a man get over it 

• realromanello
    User

Looks like you have a mental issue when you saying that "your video destroys my arguments", that's really funny)))

Ok, I will not neither reply your next posts nor get into debates about you. You have exposed on your own video with magnum shot into antena on top of all arguments I provided. That's it. And if I am right regarding your unfair play - then you aven not a noob, you are a CHEATER in which I have no doubts.

• realromanello
    User

exactly same can say about you , buy a new glasses 

• realromanello
    User
    Member since January 02, 2019

What does this little story LordX tell us? Cheats honestly and says it in the face of everyone.

Shits on your account and your key and learns to cheat !!!!

Once the call is ruined, chatting is easy

• realromanello
    Director
    Member since May 05, 2017

Closing thread as no proof has been provided. Learn to aim...