This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Mr_Neebs
    User
    Member since November 19, 2022

I dont know how someone can bann me like this (Without reason ) Without cheating , i check the link they sent to me and i was really surprised that all people can see personal Data from me , like time i played etc... I don give any autority to  publish my personal Data, we have a problem here and i relly want to talk with som admin or superior of this page..

Waiting for wanser : David Costa

• Mr_Neebs
    User
    Member since July 04, 2020

Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

• Mr_Neebs
    User

I read ur site policy and its everithing fine, but i buy a EA Game and my Policy is with EA , so no one else can put my Data public like this, i really dont care about some guys who didnt like me bann me, but were is my Data the Problem, i repeat NO AUTORIZE MY PERSONAL DATA ON THIS SITE. I never had to read or autorize something like this when i start play battlefield, thats admin abuse .... Now please i want my all personal DATA erased from this site and fast....

• Mr_Neebs
    User

"

Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Siouxwarrior66
    why u laught?? Its not funny, im not concern about some stupid noob bann me because i kill him 4 times with UCAV or because i made more kills, i play BF since 20 years and i never cheat, u can see on my channel, but dont play with my personal data... its all

• Mr_Neebs
    Administrator
    Member since February 12, 2019

Join our DISCORD and create your ticket to appeal your ban.