This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Linzu2
    User
    Member since July 23, 2022

Some admin said that my acc was banned because my other account is banned too and he use this link https://bf4db.com/player/1004118474410 

I really dont know who is him..... as i said in my other post i just bought and played for first time btf4 some weeks ago, but im done, ill never play btf games anymore if this is the deal that they give to the new players all i can think is that this games really suck, i hate hackers too, but ban innocent/new players is very frustrating, i have only 1 origin account and if i had know this would happen i never would have bought this game, wasting the money that i dont have.......

• Linzu2
    Silver Supporter
    Member since July 06, 2021

• Linzu2
    User

"
    Eduardo.
    Yep and it says appeal denied and no reason given, i dont know how this ppl works, no one asked me a single question to answer, i just get denied.

• Linzu2
    User
    Member since August 12, 2022

brother something similar happened to me, they accuse me of playing aimbot because in some games they say I play well and in others I don't, but all my games have a positive k/d rate and the moderator refused the appeal request without at least making a new one verification

• Linzu2
    User

"

brother something similar happened to me, they accuse me of playing aimbot because in some games they say I play well and in others I don't, but all my games have a positive k/d rate and the moderator refused the appeal request without at least making a new one verification

f3cklc
    so sad bro, but in my case no one said nothing to me... even my k/d isnt too good i was just learning the recoil of the weapons, I play a lot of shooters and my aim is very good as i practice in aim lab but here i was just learning the weapon feeling and i get banned.... what type of community is this i dont understand.

• Linzu2
    User

No one admin or mod will ask this post? @Frank_Castle @KarekCat

• Linzu2
    User
    Member since January 04, 2022

well your other account is "ElDanielote" right ? the one with all red in HSKR ? that's why your banned lad, and they will ban any other account you buy fella, cheats don't get to play.

But on the other hand I often get told colours and figures don't matter and not a reliable indicator but is seems as if its been enough in your case but non of the people I report.

perhaps its an "if your face fits thing" your either in the inner circle or you are not 

• Linzu2
    Administrator
    Member since February 12, 2019

Appeal already denied. Stop creating more thread about your ban.