This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • hamzaokan35
    User
    Member since June 18, 2024

TURKISH

Açıkçası şu noktadan sonra ne diyeceğimi bilemiyorum. Kendilerine sorsanız çok adaletli bir anti hile toplumu olduklarını idda ederler ama hiçbir şekilde alakası yok.

İtiraz etmeme ve durumu belirtmeme rağmen banlayan yetkili admin banla ilgili herhangi bir delil olmadan (ekran görüntüsü,video vb.) benim savunmamı dinlemeden 3-5 tane çocuğun beni raporlaması üzerine beni direk banlayıp direk kendi kararlarını yürütmesi en açık kanıttır. 
    Üstelik "Antipathic" ismindeki yönetici discord üzerinde bana adminlerle rahat anlaşabileyim diye çevirmenlik de yapacağını belirtti ama hiçbir şey olmadı. 

KALİTESİZ OYUNUNUZ VE TOPLULUĞUNUZ SİZİN OLSUN... BÖYLESİNE KALİTESİZ İNSANLARA PARA KAZANDIRMAYIN !

ENGLISH

Frankly, I don't know what to say from this point on. If you ask them, they will claim that they are a very fair anti-cheating society, but it has nothing to do with it.

Even though I objected and stated the situation, the authorized admin who banned me without any evidence regarding the ban (screenshot, video, etc.)  and made his own decisions after 3-5 children reported me, without listening to my defense. Moreover, the administrator named "Antipathic" stated on Discord that he would also act as a translator so that I could communicate with the admins more easily, but nothing happened.

LET YOUR LOW QUALITY GAME AND COMMUNITY BE YOURS...  DO NOT GIVE MONEY TO SUCH POOR QUALITY PEOPLE.

• hamzaokan35
    Member since January 26, 2023

qI0szfF.png

Açık bir şekilde hile yaptığın bariz. Lütfen bizim adaletimizi sorgulama. Bir daha da forum-thread'i açmamanı öneririm. Başka bir oyun oyna. Battlefield 4 değil. İyi günler.
    ------------------
    You blatantly cheated. Please don't question our fairness. I suggest you don't open a forum-thread again. Play another game. Not Battlefield 4. Have a nice day.