This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • fifi
    User
    Member since October 20, 2019

• fifi
    User

Hes not a cheater i have played with and against him. He owns the NASA servers and usually stacks the teams unfairly to his advantage so that he can farm for kills and bans people that kill him. Its kind of cheating but sadly not enough to warrant a ban. Typical badmin behavior. 

• fifi
    User
    Member since August 18, 2017

typical badmin... when you can't kill me bot xD keep crying 

• fifi
    User
    Member since January 22, 2019

you guys set this lamer as clean... ahahahah thts hilarious man, laughed my ass off ahahahaha

• fifi
    User
    Member since August 18, 2017

You are another one, probably got rekt and went here for crying, learn to play already it's 6yo game

• fifi
    User

And here ladies and gentlemen is the enbodiment of the get rekt meme

• fifi
    User

And here ladies and gentlemen is the enbodiment of  pussys that like to hack ..!
  • fifi
    User

Nah no hack, just a tiny bit of farming on his own server, its getting pretty normal nowadays

• fifi
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 16, 2018

247fairplay is an unrelieable source. I got myself 3 bans from them and know several people who also got locked stats or manual assessments. As the site is been dead for a long while, people are unable to getting unbanned (no appeals are getting processed at 247fp). However, the stats bot, which bans people for locked stats is still active. (resulting in a quite unfair situation of people still getting banned with no chance of unban).  

Next to this, any bans from other anti cheat site or communities  won't used as primary evidence for a ban. with this am refering to our ban policy (See here: https://bf4db.com/banning) .

The locked stats in question, kill per minute isn't suspicious at all. Statistics like kill per minute doesn't indicate any cheat.This is easy to boost by walking with defibs or a knife while not in combat. Just because it has a colour doesn't mean it indicates cheating. it's the amount of kills with the gun devided by the time using the gun. Only if other statistics, like Headshot rate, extreme high accuracy or damage are high this could be concerning. This is not the case regarding this account. The account is being used by a tryhard, but nothing more than that. 

To add up, the forum for reports is for  people to report clean players with new evidence. As  i don't see any new evidence, i will lock the thread. 

Player is clean, as no new evidence is being added that would proof the player is cheating.