This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Harryvdsunweb
    User
    Member since January 27, 2024

Just a friendly heads up, if you are a good player and you wanna have fun without being bothered you should maybe avoid GMH servers. Ive seen many people playing normal get hackusated over and over. I myself also has been hackusated, spectated or asked to show further proof hunderds of times for doing nothing crazy but playing well. Its a shame really with active servers decreasing.

• Harryvdsunweb
    User
    Member since April 17, 2024

Welcome to the party i'm smurfing with my account and i've got banned for aimbot -.-

• Harryvdsunweb
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

"

Welcome to the party i'm smurfing with my account and i've got banned for aimbot -.-

iMxSorry
    Getting hackusated and getting banned are two different things.. Looking at your stats, the sus isnt coming from nowhere.

You went from a KDR of less than 0.5, a HSKR of 0% and about 0.7 KPM, to a KDR of well over 1, a HSKR of 50% and well over 1 (peaking at almost 4) KPM. 
    Where did the sudden (boost) change in performance come from?

You probably gonna need to record a video of a whole round to appeal, but thats for the BF4DB STAFF to decide.
  • Harryvdsunweb
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

"

iMxSorry
    Also; whats your OG account?

• Harryvdsunweb
    Administrator
    Member since February 12, 2019

Thanks for the help explaining, ChimeitekinaNeko.

iMxSorry, stick to your appeal ticket. 

Closing to avoid more drama.