This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • radjarios21
    User
    Member since November 21, 2020

KarekCat  essa pessoa me banned  sem provas me acusando de aimbot para ser sincera sei por pesquisa oque isso quer dizer você esta fazendo uma injustiça com uma jogadora honesta KarekCat  apareça e vomos esclarecer o motivo desse ban sem provas já expliquei oque tinha que ser explicado  vocês do forum podem ver que minha taxa de kill no game sempre foram altas desdo inicio podem ver no meu perfil sou variada jogo com todos os tipos de arma do game KarekCat quero minha conta de volta me dediquei muito a ela na mais de 40 horas de jogo isso e injusto e se eu fosse hack como  você diz eu não estaria aqui se fazendo de vitima UM BAN EXTREMAMENTE FALHO 

KarekCat this person banned me without evidence accusing me of aimbot to be honest I know from research what this means you are doing an injustice to an honest player KarekCat appear and we will clarify the reason for this ban without evidence I already explained what had to be explained you of the forum can see that my kill rate in the game has always been high since the beginning you can see in my profile I am varied game with all types of weapon in the game KarekCat I want my account back I dedicated myself very much to it in over 40 hours of play this and unfair and if i were a hack like you say i wouldn't be here making myself a victim AN EXTREMELY FAILED BAN                

• radjarios21
    Administrator
    Member since March 08, 2020

You do not need to open another appeal, while your first one is being processed. Let the process work.