This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • mackbolan
    Banned
    Member since February 09, 2021

I have Fragnet and use Procon/AdKats and tried to claim my server. I installed the plugin on my Procon client but do I need to go into the Fragnet Game Panel area and do something there to the layer? It doesn't show inn my plugins on the procon client and I unzipped it into the "plugin" folder for BF4. I disconnected from the procon layer, restarted the local client, nothing shows up.

• mackbolan
    Banned
    Member since February 09, 2021

I figured it out. For those who have issues. Pre-extract the 2 files to a folder on your desktop for ease of access. Log into your game panel and select your Procon Layer, open the "plugin" folder, open the "BF4" folder, select "upload files", mine asked from where and I browsed for the folder on my desktop. I held "ctrl" while selecting both files which are as ",cs" file type and uploaded them. Then I closed my Procon client, and restarted my Procon layer in the game panel. Reopened and signed into the Procon client, the BF4DB was in the "plugins", select it but don't start it yet. Click the "key" and then copy/paste the key they give you on here for claiming your server. Now start the BF4DB plugin and it should be successful. Go to the claimyour server area in your profile here and use your Procon client to temporarily change your server name with the provided prefix. Hit "Claim" on this site and you're done. Change the server back to the regular name. Have a nice day!