This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Maxime
    User
    Member since March 11, 2021

Hello, I am making a request for the profile linked to my account, because it is getting annoying, I play normally, and I see it "banned for linked account". Your system is very poorly optimized because it works by IP address! Except I don't have any linked account you can look at it yourself it's not the same IP address. I'm starting to get fed up of not being able to play anymore knowing that I bought this game, look at my profile I haven't done anything wrong. So either you remove the problematic link so that I can be reassured because I can tell you that I am not going to change my computer just to have another IP address. Thanks really to you [CCG] St1nkySkunk for messing up the games but you have to fix it, or else you refund the game. Seriously remove me this link I have nothing to do with this account.

• Maxime
    User
    Member since March 11, 2021

You can answer me please because after a while it is tiring. Imagine the number of completely legal profiles that you ban just because the address is the same. You prevent new players from entering the servers and therefore lose players unnecessarily, there are even players who have been banned because of 'they were playing too well for the admin! But that's another story.