This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • statitica
    User
    Member since January 22, 2020

Not really sure where to put this one, but I'd like to know if there is enough evidence here for any reports to be filed without wasting time and resources.

On December 22nd, X8Reapz shared a stream on Twitch. The relevant part can be found here. Play through until 1:50:00 which is when Reapz mutes the discord chat happening in the background.

In the verbal chat, you can hear one player, identified as "trees" being asked to come to another server and glitch. I believe this is the same Trees69420 who soon after leaves Reapz' squad.
    The server they join is identified as "Beer Boobs and Bacon", playing the map "Zavod".
    We can also hear Trees69420 asking "Peanut" which team he is on, and talking about making a private squad Bravo.

Looking through the play history on bf4cr for Trees69420, I found this battle report which matches the verbal discussion you can hear above.

• BBB server
    • Zavod Map
    • Player named "Trees" (shortened from "Trees69420")
    • Player named "Peanut" (shortened from "PeanutRule")
    • Both players in Bravo squad.

In voice chat, you can also hear them executing the glitch.

Also, PeanutRule has a kill with no vehicle or weapon, and no commander mode.

Does any of this meet the standard for evidence, or is it all a little too circumstantial?

• statitica
    User

Removed query on chat box as answer given elsewhere is reproducible with no external software or glitches.

• statitica
    User

Predictably, X8reaperz has removed the stream in which this conversation took place.

Unfortunately for them, I had already downloaded the the relevant bits using clipr, and uploaded them to youtube.

I also have screencap from a more recent round, in which PeanutRule admits to having glitched (in-game text chat), justifying it by saying that it was on the "most hated server".

Still very curious as to whether or not this meets the requirements for evidence.

• statitica
    User
    Member since November 25, 2018

https://bf4db.com/player/1081708093

Player can be reported on thier profile page.