This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Xarlion
    User
    Member since March 30, 2020

Hi all

Can I have some opinions about this player ? : https://bf4db.com/player/1003649870827

In game, it looks like he's hitting a bit to much the head, and he has pretty good stats (~30% hskr)

Even at midrange, he's pretty accurate...

Thanks

• Xarlion
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

"

Hi all

Can I have some opinions about this player ? : https://bf4db.com/player/1003649870827

In game, it looks like he's hitting a bit to much the head, and he has pretty good stats (~30% hskr)

Even at midrange, he's pretty accurate...

Thanks

Xarlion
    checked his last 200 reports, didnt find anything suspecious.. his stats are clean.

This is a german video, but the visuals should explain why he is more accurate than most other ppl.. https://youtu.be/u8U6T8cnHR4?t=105
    Bullet spray begins after the 1-2 bullet, if ya tap fire an dont shoot more than 2, bullets will go where you aim..

• Xarlion
    User

Yeah, his stats are clean

That's why I'm here and not reporting him

Some friends of mine (not the type of people who think everybody's cheating) find him a bit suspicious too

In game, sometimes, you don't have the time to react, you're dead

I've never tried to spectate him, I will do that next time I can play 

• Xarlion
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

"

Yeah, his stats are clean

That's why I'm here and not reporting him

Some friends of mine (not the type of people who think everybody's cheating) find him a bit suspicious too

In game, sometimes, you don't have the time to react, you're dead

I've never tried to spectate him, I will do that next time I can play 

Xarlion
    Yeah, its called "frame kill", happens when the BF4 netcode likes you.. especially if you have players that go for accuracy. The server just doesnt send you every single hit/takes a bit longer and then sends everything at once.. my current connection to servers is even more funky as than most of the time, so it may have to do with that as well..

• Xarlion
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

There is certainly some suspicious stuff in BF4CR of this player. We will investigate further, stay put

• Xarlion
    Administrator

What I don't understand is why you are "reporting" a player that is together with you in the same platoon.

• Xarlion
    User

He started playing on my server few months (?) ago, and he was playing nicely (teamplay, etc)

He add me as friend add invite me in his platoon (before my doubts)

I don't know him personally, and I've never really played with him (never in voice)

• Xarlion
    Administrator

No problem, sorry for asking, just looked a bit odd.

After reviewing his BF4CR and some of our inner data it's quite apparent to me the player is using cheats. Banned.

Thanks for bringing it up.

• Xarlion
    User

Np, thanks for your time