• RMYZ0RR
    User
    Member since July 01, 2021

I just bought bf4 since bf 2042 hype and friends suggested this is a great game to start. Ive played bf3 for some time. 
    I played on some tdm servers to idk just play the game and snipe because that is the most fun part to me. Logging on today i am banned here and i think on punkbuster too. On which criteria are you guys banning people, how is punkbuster involved? Also i am playing Valorant, is the anti-cheat an issue which runs in the background all the time for Valorant since u cant start the game without Vanguard running? Would love to get some clarification, i might just dump the game if some random reports of people is causing problems like this. 

Greetings RMYZ0RR

• RMYZ0RR
    User
    Member since October 06, 2018

Ban Policy

Discord Ban Appeal Guide

Don't think you're PB banned.

You can appeal on the BF4DB Discord.

• RMYZ0RR
    User
    Member since July 01, 2021

Thanks for the notice, i appealed already because i am certainly not cheating. I am still confused on how some reports can lead to a straight up ban. I dont know, the only thing they have against me is that i got good after a few games. I mean i dont know any maps, of course i suck at the first few rounds and gonna get better if i get to know the maps etc. this seems weird to me. But I guess ban quick and unban afterwards instead of someone actually cheating and waiting for enough evidence maybe idk.

• RMYZ0RR
    Member since June 06, 2020

"

I am still confused on how some reports can lead to a straight up ban.

RMYZ0RR
    Players are banned when the evidence suggests they are cheating. We have an appeals process to address situations where legitimate players may have been banned in error. In your case the ban appears to have been triggered by some unusual stats, particularly headshot rate combined with a few other factors.

Yours is one of many open appeals so please be patient.