This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • GregoryMartinSly
    Banned
    Member since November 27, 2023

Hello Sir / Madame / Community,

I am new to this BF4 which I bought from stream just last week.

I was told that on https://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/index.php there are several cheats like - SimpleHack, Poop, etc. which

are external cheats in .EXE files that you just click while game is loading and they are not dedacted by BF4 staff

unless you make it obvious.

As others said many VIPS are using them and playing on servers with 100+ kills and they are never banned.

Can I use them myself being a NON VIP please ?

• GregoryMartinSly
    Banned

fbDWAQ.gif

• GregoryMartinSly
    Banned

giphy.gif

• GregoryMartinSly
    Banned

Some Admins should get a life, being all mostly over 25years+, and stop bullying and trolling kids who play Battlefield 4.

Shows what sad lifes these Admins have. LOL.....

angry-old-man-gfv51b2z1oygybjs.gif

• GregoryMartinSly
    Gold Supporter
    Member since May 18, 2019

"

Hello Sir / Madame / Community,

I am new to this BF4 which I bought from stream just last week.

I was told that on https://www.unknowncheats.me/forum/index.php there are several cheats like - SimpleHack, Poop, etc. which

are external cheats in .EXE files that you just click while game is loading and they are not dedacted by BF4 staff

unless you make it obvious.

As others said many VIPS are using them and playing on servers with 100+ kills and they are never banned.

Can I use them myself being a NON VIP please ?

GregoryMartinSly
    Oh boy.. You trolling, right? x,D

If you touch a cheat, you will get banned forever. There is, and will never be an VIP whitelist for cheaters.

Banned forever -> All your accounts will be banned, even if you didnt cheat with them.

• GregoryMartinSly
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

"
    Oh boy.. You trolling, right? x,D

If you touch a cheat, you will get banned forever. There is, and will never be an VIP whitelist for cheaters.

Banned forever -> All your accounts will be banned, even if you didnt cheat with them.

ChimeitekinaNeko

He is a chronic cheater with numerous accounts since at least 2021 according to our data. Just don't engage with him