This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • yousif.alnemr
    User
    Member since November 17, 2023

Hi i owner of my account yousif_alnemr i just go back from my work from other city and when i want to play battlefiled 4 i see my self ban i ask brother what and he told what he do using aimbot before 5 hour i try to make ban apeal and i told them i owner for the account and brother do a mistake and they start to says to me u playing with and stuff just i want to know what evidence u want to prove it to believe me guys i want my game back i want to enjoy it so what should i do to belive i owner of account and my brother do all bad thing on my account and thnx

• yousif.alnemr
    Administrator
    Member since February 12, 2019

Not sure why you think posting this in here too will do something. 

No and no. Just stop trying or your website account will have the permissions revoked. 

• yousif.alnemr
    User
    Member since November 17, 2023

What kind of people what do u want me to prove to u guys just tell this is my brother do it u know fck and fck all rule i dont care kid community no problem my brother was right when he told me dont try with u kid 15 years old here

• yousif.alnemr
    Administrator
    Member since February 12, 2019

If you dont care why still trying? 

At first you said your cheated and now you bring the brother history, no we dont believe that and we cant verify is your brother exists.

Dont bother to try again if you dont care.