• h4iltotheking
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

I've noticed that specific people can occasionally fire 13 rounds from an LAV.  Is this proof of BPM manipulation?  When it does occur, it is after the round count hits zero, a round is physically seen being fired along with sound and impact animation on target.  This is also on HC mode 3rd person veiw so that round count can be seen.

Thoughts?

• h4iltotheking
    User

Is this in spectator mode?  If so, that's a known bug.  I do recall a few instances where I was watching one of my matches, and the caster went to see my view of things -- it showed that I fired more shots than I had in the magazine from the Attack Craft.  A weird bug,  but it's not something I think can be repeated in first person at all.

• h4iltotheking
    User

Understand, thank you.

• h4iltotheking
    User

There is a hack feature that allows a cheater to shoot multiple vehicle bullets per shot and even selectable bullet types. So a LAV would shoot APFSDS, HE and canister all at once. The cheater could then choose to increase the amount of shots per firing. The shot increase sometimes shows up in spectator mode as an impossibly large magazine, like 36 rounds loaded on a LAV or 3 loaded shells on a tank (assuming 3x increase). It won't show up on cooldown based vehicles like the AA, scout, jets, secondary machine guns, vehicle machine guns, or transport miniguns.

Both of those are easily seen in spectator mode for non-cooldown based weapons. However, there is a sync bug in spectator mode that miscounts the magazine as it depletes, leading to staggered decreases and corrections in ammo count. It is a different story if this is happening on a local recording though.

• h4iltotheking
    User

My original question was based off of some dumb ass that recorded himself BPM cheating and that make me think of occasionally when I'm I would spectate someone I would see extra round(s) being fired after their ammo count reaches zero.