This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Scaletta
    User
    Member since February 07, 2021

Soldier Name: Scaletta_DREAM

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1247045563

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal:

First good night.

Initially I would like to apologize for the English, because I did the text on the google translator, so I already apologize if it is something "grammatically strange". 

Today 7/2/2021, unexpectedly I was banned from the server by BF4DB, initially I thought it had been an error, or something like that, I tried to enter SERVE again that I play for a long time, and a message appeared saying that I was banned, surprised , I went to BF4DB to search for my nickname, which had been terribly banned by "MULTIHACK", without believing to open the complaint (https://bf4db.com/player/ban/1247045563), where there is only a video minute, without any hard evidence! I saw the video 20 times, I have no idea what it was that led me to BAN. I repeat! I have no idea what led to the ban.

In the mentioned video, in NO part does it explicitly show the false "MULTIHACK" to which I was condemned. 

I've never used any kind of third-party programs or cheats. NEVER! I've been playing Battlefield since 2! That is, I never used any kind of helpers! make that clear. 

If you watch the video, you will clearly see that there is no "MULTIHACK", I never used these things, (I don't even know what it is), so I was very surprised by the reason I was banned.

If you look at the battle reports, you won't see anything extraordinary or unusual, I'm an average player. 

Please review the video, watch as many times as you like, the mistake is clear. 

EXTRA! 

The Soldier who died at minute 0:20, I had seen him running behind the truck about 40 seconds before, because he was camping there. All I did was kill him because he was there almost always. 

Explained above, I would like my unfair ban to be canceled, because as I explained I do not use and never used "MULTIHACK". 

I thank everyone for their attention, apologies for possible grammatical errors. 

Any questions please inform. I am waiting. 

Have a good week.

Scaletta. 

• Scaletta
    Administrator
    Member since August 16, 2019

usage of Aimbot is blatantly obvious in videos.

APPEAL DENIED