This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • BomberHaris
    User
    Member since March 12, 2019

Solder Name: BomberHaris

Link to solder profile: https://bf4db.com/player/328719569

Have I claimed player?: Yes.

My Claim:

Hello sirs, first can I begin with saying thank you for your dedication to this community without you BF4 would not exist and I couldn't make this appeal.

As you can see it has been over a year since I appealed by ban and was rightfully turned down, and i'd like to suggest im fit for the community again having learned my lesson.

You told me to go away and consider what I had done and why i was banned for it, I have read the rules as yoo said, understood them and I accept what I did was wrong and 'why' it was wrong, it was wrong becuase it was unfair on the other players & detrimental to the playing experience for everyone. As a vet player I should have known better and set a far better example.

It has been a year and I have grown as a person and considered my sins, I am truly sorry and I would beg to ask you to see me fit for the community again, It was my first and only error playing BF and I swear I will be the perfect team mate and carry myself with dignity on every server i join. 

Yours faithfully, 

BomberHaris

• BomberHaris
    Gold Supporter
    Member since June 16, 2017

No second chance for cheaters!

Appeal denied!