This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Byrabyk
    User
    Member since February 20, 2019

BF4DB Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/941834673

Banreason: 

[BF4DB] Suspicious Stats. Appeal at https://bf4db.com/player/ban/941834673

What's wrong with my statistics? 

• Byrabyk
    User

• Byrabyk
    User

• Byrabyk
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 16, 2018

Hi mate,

Please claim your soldier by pressing the blue button at the soldiers profile.

• Byrabyk
    User

Done

• Byrabyk
    Retired Staff

Hi,

Can you explain to you the stats of ACE 52 CQB, ACE 21 CQB and A-91? 

stats.png

• Byrabyk
    User

I almost never use this weapon. What can be seen in the statistics. 

This account has not been used by me for a long time, I gave it to friends. But the last 6 months I use it only (after changing the password). And you can check the statistics of any games for this period, there is no such.

I should not give your account, did not expect this. I will no longer transfer my account to others.

• Byrabyk
    User

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/307206145028653058/548206870373072896/unknown.png

Here you can see the statistics of the time of use of weapons.

• Byrabyk
    Retired Staff

well. i am interested in the stats of those guns, these stats (mainly the first one) got you banned here. You are responsible for your account, if there has been cheated on it, it keeps banned, no matter who used the account. 

• Byrabyk
    User

This weapon has not been used for a long time, and for a long time. After that I played many times with friends on the servers where it is now will not let me.

I can mess up stats playing with these weapons on servers if required. But what's the point? At the moment it is not used for a long time.

I cannot give comments on this statistics gives to played not I. But the Account has no bans on any other resource. Ban just for the statistics pretend somewhere earlier, not the fact that on your servers appropriate? No extra SOFTWARE was used, otherwise there would be bans.

• Byrabyk
    User

I said, as my friend did it. Normal answer why they were engaged in it I didn't receive. He and his friends came on an empty server, or where few people and kill each other to create this perfect statistics. I didn't know they were doing something like that.

• Byrabyk
    User

As I wrote, I haven't played for a long time. And at the moment I have absolutely usual statistics. With indicators no higher than average that I can show the result of any game for the next six months.

• Byrabyk
    User

As it turned out such statistics can be repeated by anyone who has a few strange friends. And there is nothing forbidden in this way.

• Byrabyk
    User

Up

• Byrabyk
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

If suspicious behavior was detected and the account was banned it remains banned and it doesn't matter who used the account - you, your brother/boyfriend/foreverlostandthenfoundagain uncle/neighbour/cheater