This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • KruggWulf
    User
    Member since September 20, 2020

As the title says, I was banned for "linked account" due to Sorrow_Rinzler's ip showing up on another account that I played on after he offered to pay me to grind out some XP/guns for him. I played the account twice, most certainly did not cheat when I did, got paid and went back to my usual account "ez_clap_LUL_SS" (A friend who no longer plays the game owns this account originally but he has everything unlocked so I play it instead of my original "KruggWulfTV"). I appear to have been linked as an alt account and both ez_clap and Krugg are banned from BF4DB due to this mistake. I stream all the time, infact I RARELY play BF4 off stream and my stats on either account can easily prove I don't cheat (I'm pretty bad tbh)

I'd appreciate this being cleared up, I certainly am NOT rinzler, if you need any proof just go to my twitch channel "KruggWulf" and take one look at my ugly mug and you'll see one of us has facial hair and very long head hair as a key difference :^)  If there's anything I missed, please let me know to include, thanks!

• KruggWulf
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

Hi,

Claim all the accounts that do belong to you please

• KruggWulf
    User

I have claimed both accounts that belong to me

• KruggWulf
    Administrator

Hey again,

Apologies for the delay, we would need a bit of time to double check our data just to be absolutely sure. I will get back to you within the next 24 hours with the answer.

In the meantime, could you just specify what account did you use to unlock weapons and when exactly?

• KruggWulf
    User

I'll be honest, I don't remember the name of the account, but it was a brand new account Rinzler made and is probably one of the ones claimed by him. I'm going to look and see if I can find it

• KruggWulf
    User

Okay, I found the new name of the account, it is

D4RK_M477ER

• KruggWulf
    Administrator

Yes, can confirm the linked account ban was issued wrongly. 

Removing the ban from both accounts now. 

Apologies for the inconvenience.

APPEAL APPROVED