This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • BaasyTV
    Banned
    Member since June 14, 2021

Dear BF4DB team. I think there was a misunderstanding on Discord between me and some moderators. I was banned because I supposedly used Aimbot (According to BF4DB). I am and always have been a fair player and have earned all my account progress honestly, without any other use of any hacks/cheats. Since Battlefield 4 has a lot of hype at the moment, because it was available for free and because Battlefield 2042 was teased, I wanted to play again. Suddenly I get banned for using Aimbot (According to BF4DB) and now I can hardly play on any servers. Even now I'm still an honest player and don't use anything like that. If necessary, I even have people who could testify that the whole thing happened wrongly. So now I want to clarify the whole thing again in peace and would like to undo the whole thing. And since you banned me on Discord as well, I can't clarify this via Discord. Therefore I do it here.

• BaasyTV
    Unverified User
    Member since July 03, 2020

You were banned from Discord because you kept breaking the Discord rules even though you were warned.

On top of that your appeal has already been denied (After many staff members reviewed your case).

Opening additional forum threads about your appeal decision will lead to your forum permissions being removed. I suggest you read ourĀ policy.

APPEAL DENIED AGAIN