• gaettifp1
    User
    Member since July 01, 2019

The thing is, my brother indeed used programs like Aimbot, and he's account gaettifp1 is rightfully banned, but my BossThief.SnK account, is unfurtunately linked by IP as your site states, but if you do a search you can see that i don't have any suspect activities, is there any way that i can prove that is my account and not his?..... yes i aware that the account in this website has the same name, but the deepshit used my email to create the account, i know is hard do believe, but i really want to play BF4 again

• gaettifp1
    User
    Member since June 05, 2017

you know we can see your previous ban appeal

https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/cheat-100-im-not-a-cheater-3993?page=1

you said it was easy for you to get over 60 % of headshots.

and NOW  it was your brother cheating all this times ...

• gaettifp1
    User

I already said, this ban appeal that you referring is not me, its him, he is using the same e-mail to create this account on BF4DB, if you actualy search his gaettifp1 account, its on another e-mail

If you see my ''BossThief.SnK'' acount i don't have any suspect stats, i see that i didn't follow the instructions to make the appeal, i will try to prove it, cuz this sucks, its not fair with me

• gaettifp1
    User

gaettifp1

• gaettifp1
    User

I will create another account, i can see that he's a dick and was trying to get away with the cheater thing, i only use this account cuz a thought the e-mail was going to get tracked back to this account, i understand that is hard to believe because i'm using the same account

• gaettifp1
    User

Can i delete this appeal? i already create another account to prove that i`m a diferent person 

• gaettifp1
    User
    Member since December 30, 2019

Well this is my mistake, i`m not finding a way to delete this appeal, i saw in the guide that it's not recommended to have two appeals of the same person, but i can`t delete this one