This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Believeingabe
    User
    Member since July 26, 2022

Quite literally ban appeals doesn't matter. Never cheated in my life, but I get a ban for a 30 second clip that they deem fishy and that's it. Didn't matter what I said his mind was made up. I offered to stream or do anything to prove my innocence, but it doesn't. Its guilty before proven innocent, so damned if you're actually telling the truth. 

• Believeingabe
    Administrator
    Member since March 08, 2020

It's a 3 minute video, my dude. Don't try to claim it as some "Short Clip".

• Believeingabe
    User
    Member since January 04, 2022

Yes, offering to stream once the illicit software has been removed, that's one nobody has tried before

• Believeingabe
    User

3 minute video where half of it I'm lost on a map I rarely ever played. Most of the "blatant" actions were done in the first 60 seconds of a at least 30 min to 1 hour game when it isn't even fishy. 0:01 Can clearly see his legs through the crack, 0:07 the 1st small flick is short, then accompanied by spam of someone behind a bush you can clearly see through. With another short flick to the left missing which gets me killed. 0:28 Messy kill where I mess up spray and I show above his head then near the floor then by his hip, then the next guy my reticle goes from his foot then up from the recoil. 0:36 Spam through a crack and under side of a truck where you can clearly see feet and someone moving behind the crack, then once again where my aim hits him once by the lower center body then end up behind him by his legs. Still no locking... Followed by a push where I literally just saw the guy I was shooting at run behind the pillar. 0:48 A small over flick that  goes passed his legs adjusted to his torso and spray that is slightly behind to a jumping hipfire spray where I literally shoot the pillar at one point. 0:53 panic jump from a guy I clearly didn't see and died missing. 1:15 spam 2 shots way off behind his head the guy goes prone and throws a grenade giving up his spot, followed by the only accurate kill of this whole video. Horrendously miss 3 shots and start taking potshots from behind when trying going up the stairs at which is where the next minute of the video goes. I try to break glass where on my graphics quality just looks like glass not this green in the video to get back to where I was taking the shots from.  Like I told you I only play 24/7 Metro/Locker which is showed by my PC and XboxOne account. 2:08 Sniper shot wizzes by which is where I just abandon that and start checking around. 2:29 You can see the guy running across the field which and then right under the tree behind the small wall which is where I was spamming. Then video ends to me dying from someone from right under that's being blocked by my gun. Where I don't know about you, but I think if I had walls I would at least react to him being there don't you think. Honestly with how much I watched this video trying to figure out what you guys see, I realize its honestly a terrible display of aim and recoil control. Besides the 1 kill with the guy prone, the majority of kills were really messy. This ban and appeal denial is still just baffling. Makes no sense. You see what you want to see and use any assumption behind the scope of, "This guy is cheating, lets see how he cheated." Instead of, "Is he cheating or not cheating?". There's nothing perfect in this video which is what aimbot does, perfects aim, and everyone shot at was seen so I just don't get the wallhacks accusation.

• Believeingabe
    User

"

Yes, offering to stream once the illicit software has been removed, that's one nobody has tried before

Mark Filby
    It's to replicate play. Not to show the task manager and say hey look nothing. 

• Believeingabe
    User
    Member since July 27, 2022

Ban way 5 yers 

• Believeingabe
    User

Bumping because this is still an absolute joke.

• Believeingabe
    Administrator
    Member since February 12, 2019

Appeal already denied. One more post about your ban your forum account will have permissions revoked.