This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Sonomak
    User
    Member since March 10, 2018

BF4DB Profile:  https://bf4db.com/profile/Sonomak

Banreason: GAMEHACK #88001 - "Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'Sonomak' (for 1210 minutes) ... PBBans.com enforced a previous Unofficial MBi Ban for Sonomak. [Admin Decision]." & "Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'Sonomak' (for 1 minute) ... Cheater banned by GGC-Stream.NET. Ban on GUID 71a4b5d0ea3ff7ef1067580a2bd78978. Contact GGC-Stream.NET for details. [Admin Decision]" 

Appeal: Hi, thank you for your time. I tried to play on a server a few days ago but was kicked. I had the above errors when I tried to log in to various servers. Looking on PBBans, it claims my ban is GAMEHACK 88001 but I have no clue what this is for. I have not cheated and have never cheated on any BF games, so this ban has come as quite a shock. I played BF4 a lot when it came out but I've been away for a couple of years due to lack of time in RL. I only installed it again a week ago and played maybe 4 or 5 games before this error popped up. I've been trying to find out who to talk to or where to appeal. I've been on PBBans and GGC but I need a response from EvenBalance before I can make an appeal - and EvenBalance have not responded yet. I've made a post on the XL forums because PBBans state I was banned on that server but they advised I should make a post here instead. I honestly have no clue why I have been banned and it's been quite stressful trying to appeal because I don't know who I need to appeal to directly.

Thank you again for looking in to this.

• Sonomak
    Gold Supporter
    Member since June 16, 2017

You have to appeal your ban at www.evenbalance.com!

If they find that the violation was triggered in error we will also lift the ban!

For now your appeal is denied!