This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • ||-SantaClaus-||
    User
    Member since December 27, 2020

Soldier Name: ||-SantaClaus-||
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/831710090
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal:

Several years ago I was banned from BF4. I rebooted the game recently and found I was still banned. The reason given to me for being banned is "Suspicious Stats". After looking through the statistics on the website I noticed that the Deagle 44 weapon has an unusually high HSKR (Headshot Kill Ratio?). Is this the reason I am banned? If so, I would like the opportunity to appeal this ban for a few reasons:

1) The accuracy shown for the Deagle 44 is 25%. I feel that if I were cheating this number would be much higher.

2) The use of the Deagle makes up for a nearly insignificant number of kills and time in use compared to my favorite weapon the ASVAL. With well over 1500 hours playing time I have only used the Deagle for approximately 2 hours.

3) I have less than 200 kills with this particular weapon. Compared to the 24000+ kills with the ASVAL.

If this weapon is not what triggered my account to be flagged with "Suspicious Stats", please let me know what did. This was frustrating for me years ago and continues to be to this day.

Regards,

Santa

• ||-SantaClaus-||
    Director
    Member since May 05, 2017

It looks like our auto admin bot banned your for having over 80% HSKR on the Deagle with over 100 kills. We have since made many changes to that system and no other signs of cheating can be found. The ban will be lifted.

APPEAL APPROVED!