This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • S3v3nr4bb1t
    User
    Member since March 07, 2018

Appeal for the ban "MULTIHACK" ( Spectator Tracking) at player s3v3nr4bb1t.

i appeal to be unbanned from the BF4DB, because as its clearly vi sible from the video, no wallhack / no aimbots and no cheats in general has been used.

i admit that i modified my bf4 in order to see who is spectating,  (not spectating me, but just on spectator mode in game).

this kinda of modify does not affect the gameplay at all, and does not give me any kind of advantage to other players.

as you can see from the video was activated just for 3 seconds around minute 3 of that video.  ( i recordered almost everyting from 1 match)

i mean, if you consider this kinda of thing cheating, i agree that my nick have to remain banned.

but consider that is not a real hack, is just to see who is spectating the match, nothing more. 

now everybody point the finger at me, indicating me as a CHEATER... or whatever, i dont care because i know im not, and all my  weapon stats confirm it, and all my battle reports since YEARS.

but i admit that i modified the system in order to see ONLY spectators, but from this, to be a cheater, the way is very long.

P.S, i was using this kind of plugin for more than 2 years.... i didnt know was so a problem.

• S3v3nr4bb1t
    Director
    Member since May 05, 2017

The only "plugin" that show spectators are cheats. Even if you didn't use the rest of the program, you used it.

APPEAL DENIED