This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Burrito1234
    User
    Member since April 04, 2021

Soldier Name: 19920808

Link to BF4DB Soldier Profile : https://bf4db.com/player/242493998

Have you claimed your soldier?: Yes

Appeal: My ban should be lifted, since I was not the one who used any software or executable that allowed me to attain weapons excluded from the said match I was banned from. The "hacker" was a part of the opposite team, started spawning final stand weapons on our hands and started to go berserk.  When I had the weapons in my hand I did not kill anyone but the hacker, even if I cannot prove this, my low kill count with those weapons can still hold a form of validity that I was battling only but the hacker. Not only that, prior to my ban I have not done anything that can become considered for a ban. This match occurred in late summer, I may be wrong, the "hacker" had a high death count and managed to play the whole match. Due to the match occurring a long time ago, I am refraining myself from pinpointing any users. 

I understand that, attaining weapons and equipment, of which, Is only possible outside of the game's intention, is a ban able offense. I am very sorry for inconvenience that I may or have caused, in this incident.  

• Burrito1234
    Retired Staff
    Member since March 27, 2020