This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • luis_ally_love
    User
    Member since December 29, 2019

Soldier Name: luis_ally_love

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profilehttps://bf4db.com/player/1810489970 

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: YES.

Appeal

Good afternoon, first of all, I feel guilty and I admit that I have used "Hack" programs to gain an advantage to my opponent in the game. And I really feel guilty since I can't go into any server room and that makes me in a bad state since I use my free time to play BF4.

As I said, I recognize it and I don't make excuses since it is my first time to use this type of program; I have blinded myself; I thought nothing was going to happen but it happened and I feel bad.

I apologize to both BF4 players and moderators both Soldat_Duke; that although he informed me, I always showed respect.

Maybe, an apology or a pardon is not necessary, but I really feel guilty and I have chosen "I will no longer use this hack program, and I will even tell you what program I have used"

I respect his work very much, it is very good, so much so that in desperation I tried to change my nickname, ID to see if it turned out, but it did not give results. My parents have taught me that one must face their problems "And I am here to prove and acknowledge my guilt."

And I ask with all my heart that they can lift my fault since it will be the last time, I am a person of my word and it is "Better to be Noob than to be Hacker"

Thank you very much, for giving me the opportunity to rectify myself and to be able to continue playing, put yourself in my place and I really want one last chance. I am looking forward to your response.

!!! Happy new year, Greetings from PERU !!

• luis_ally_love
    Director
    Member since May 05, 2017

Thanks for your honesty, but your ban will stay and any new accounts will be banned as well.

Ban Policy

APPEAL DENIED!