This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • ali-jakson-2
    User
    Member since July 09, 2021

Soldier Name: (Levelupwar9 )

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: (battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/profile/edit/edit-soldiers/).

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: (Yes.)

Appeal: Today I decided to help my friend he is banned from month 5 and banned from pretty much every good server with a large number of players. I've tried almost every server, 90% of them say it's blocked even if I've never played on those servers.

On one of the servers, before I got kicked out of the ban, I was able to read the message that redirected me to BF4DB (which I wasn't aware of before this issue, I didn't know what BF4DB was).

I searched for my friend's name in the ban list and unfortunately I found it and read why I got so excited about this

To be honest, I don't understand what was written and reported in the post you linked to, no point that makes sense.

Regarding this post, but I don't understand why this is a reason to ban, if I remember correctly that I was looking at my friend in the game who was watching me for fun. I honestly have no idea, it was just a coincidence I suppose, I really don't know!

I mean... it's very clear that I've never hacked, and I don't understand where the evidence is for implementing a ban like that.

You can check my friend's profile on bf4 battlelog, I've played since the game came out, not often, but I have no reason to cheat.

You can also check its stats, it hasn't reset for a while... Please also check: https:/

I just don't understand, I remember that day my friend and I were almost 5 months ago for no reason, I read that he was banned because of the hack and started complaining about him.

Maybe the moderator was nervous and found him an excuse to ban us, I don't know...

I've never and never been hacking, and I seriously don't understand why I've been banned this way.

Perhaps this whole deal was just a huge misunderstanding.

Could you kindly lift the ban? I would like to keep playing this game even if it is very old.

I mean, if I'm really hacking, you'll get another report from me soon anyway...

Please contact me if necessary, and I will try to provide all possible evidence about the fact that I did not hack.

Sorry if my English is not perfect I'm from Iraq and we have a good community, I'm doing my best, and thank you all for your time.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

• ali-jakson-2
    Retired Staff
    Member since June 06, 2020

Forum appeals are closed, and Discord appeals are temporarily suspended until July 12th.

That being said, your friend already appealed and was denied when he admitted to cheating, so no further discussion is necessary as the outcome will not change. We don't give second chances to cheaters.