This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Auxillarus
    User
    Member since March 15, 2021

Soldier Name: Auxillarus

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: Link

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal: I think it is unreasonable to ban me from BF4DB, because I was banned 8 Months after the suspicious battle report. I have not hacked on any of my soldiers, and it would be incredibly idiotic to hack on an account that is above level 100 and has been used on both XB1 and PC. I actually haven't even played BF4 for at least 3 months now, which can be seen by viewing my battlelog here or here. It kinda sucks to come back after a few months to find i'm banned from most servers. If you view the original report here, you can see the guy LeftyyEdits has more kills than me with the RAWR, they were actually the one who dropped it to me and some other guys on my team, If you look at the rest of my reports since that incident I sincerely doubt you'll find anything worth banning me for. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find any footage of the incident on my pc. I just hope you'll give me a second chance with this because it has been giving me hell for a while now.

TL:DR

I was banned because "LeftyyEdits" dropped a RAWR and I was dumb enough to pick it up, kinda weird how ya'll ban me 8 months after the fact and you can read my battle reports since then and you probably wont find anything suspicious.

• Auxillarus
    Director
    Member since May 05, 2017

We can see that the weapon was picked up from another player. The ban will be removed, but if any usage of DLC weapons on non-DLC maps or cheats are used in the future then you will be banned again!

APPEAL APPROVED!