This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • xDrunkPandax
    User
    Member since December 06, 2020

Hello my soldiers name is xDrunkPandax, https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/xDrunkPandax/stats/1650086297/pc/ about a year ago my origin account got hacked and my ID was changed, i wasnt playing battlefield at this time and was trying to log in to Star Wars Battlefront 2 when i was unable to access the account, i since had EA support fix my account and get it back to me, now that i have come back to play battlefield with friends i have noticed that i am banned and that my player stats do not reflect my gameplay, i only had battlefield 4 on pc for a few months at this point and put in at most 20 hours, the hours reflected are way more then i would ever have put in and i am sorry for anybody this effected, i wish to come back to the game but as of now i am banned for another persons actions, i would never use cheats in a game and have played battlefield for years on console, i would just like to play the game with my friends at this point and reset my soldier to correct my stats. again im am truely sorry that someone has used my account to do this and i hope to be able to play the game again.unknown.png?width=1202&height=676

• xDrunkPandax
    User
    Member since December 06, 2020

since making this appeal i have looked more in to the forum and noticed the hacked section and wanted to add that i came from playing the game on console since the PS3 days and was not used to using 2 step on pc and didnt know what it was back when i transitioned into these games on PC, and have since secured my account after learning about these security measures.

• xDrunkPandax
    Director
    Member since May 05, 2017

Based on the evidence provided and what we can see on our end, your account has been compromised at some point, and was used to cheat during that time. Because cheats were used on that account, we are unable to lift your ban and the appeal is denied.

However, we have marked your account as being a “Hacked Account”, and we will not link you to this account in the future if you purchase a new copy of the game. You can read more about our linked account and banning policies at BF4DB.com/banning. 

You have a few options if you wish to continue to play on this account. You can play on Official servers, servers not running the BF4DB plugin, or ask individual server administrators to whitelist your account. Alternatively, you can purchase a new copy of the game.

If you go down that route, make sure you purchase a copy from a reputable source so you don’t accidentally purchase a stolen account which could lead to other issues. Also, always make sure to use to use Two-Factor Authentication on your account as well as a strong password.