This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • XxGhosttFacexX
    User
    Member since November 17, 2020

Soldier Name: XxGhostFacexX
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile:  
    https://bf4db.com/player/903256675
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier:  YES
    Appeal:

first, I wanted to apologize for my English, it's not my native language, I know how complicated it is to believe that I was hacked, but I spent time gathering evidence of resources to prove, first, I would like you to analyze my KDA and W / L are extremely common, nothing much, but about two months ago I had been hacked, I was not really aware of what happened because I was playing BFV, I am a Brazilian game on servers here, but I realized that the games were only on foreign servers such as Germany / USA etc, I already joined some servers foreigners previously, when I was still playing on the account for about 3 months, but as the PING gets high I get kicked out of the server for about 5 minutes ... anyway, the matches lasted 30, 40 until 1 hour of play and he I was not kicked by the server, another reason is also the friendships that were made and broken during that period ... if you look at my battlelog you will see that some friendships were made at that time and they are foreign people, that I never saw it and they deleted me when I went back to the account ... I really am a Battlefield 4 fan, I already tried to contact ORIGIN via chat they didn’t solve it because I’m banned from playing for BF4BD, I miss you playing and I was wronged, I never used any cheating in the game ... please ask me to check my profile, check my case because I want to play again and I can't for this reason, Thanks for your attention

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/XxGhosttfacexX/battlereports/903256675/pc/

please check my battles... I'll send some printscreen

• XxGhosttFacexX
    User
    Member since November 17, 2020

Eu consegui recuperar a conta, alterei o e-mail senha e tudo, eu percebi que havia sido hackeado por isso fiz o procedimento, tira essa desgraça ai seu verme, acha que é o juiz do mundo filho da puta e vai me privar de jogar seu lixo.

• XxGhosttFacexX
    Director
    Member since May 05, 2017

You account appears to be used by someone else and they used cheats. This account will stay banned but the ban reason will be changed to hacked account. Any new accounts won't be tied to this one.

BAN STAYS!