This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • mrjgeka
    User
    Member since June 24, 2020

Soldier Name:mrjgeka
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile
    https://bf4db.com/player/380852647
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier:Yes.
    AppealHello. I recently discovered that I was banned from all user game servers for an unexplained reason. This happened 2-3 years ago, but then I thought that I was banned on specific servers and simply did not want to look for working servers. but today I found out that all this time I was banned for cheats. I was banned for the abnormally high level of the game, but for the whole time that I play games I never used cheats or thought to start. therefore, I would be grateful if you could help me in this situation — explain to me in more detail the reason for the ban or help me regain the opportunity to enjoy an honest game again.
  • mrjgeka
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

Hi, you got banned for suspicious stats, in particular high hs rate on Bulldog and Type 88 LMG. Could you explain how you did it?

Jrp3WMk.png

• mrjgeka
    User

Hi, to tell you the truth, I have no idea since I played very little with this weapon and I really didn’t like it (especially TYPE 88 LMG), maybe it’s related to my luck, but if I really were playing such weapons suspiciously I think On stronger rifles, the indicators would be several times higher. In general, looking at the numbers personally, I see that all weapons with a suspicious hs rate are weapons that have high damage. Maybe therefore.

• mrjgeka
    Administrator

Were you engaged at any point in stat-padding using these weapons?

• mrjgeka
    User

during the release of the final stand dlc. at that time, I was playing with other people on a task to open a bow. I remember that I used the TYPE 88 LMG as well as the UNICA6 and apparently the BULLDOG.

• mrjgeka
    Administrator

Ok It would seem the stat-padding did take place on your account.

APPEAL APPROVED