This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • PlagueDoctorTTV
    User
    Member since February 12, 2020

Soldier name: PlagueDocTTV

Link to BF4DB Soldier profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1313086729

Have you claimed your soldier: Yes

Appeal: The reason for my ban is suspicious stats. Last time I played BF4 was over 2 years ago. I like to use vehicles such as tanks, planes, helos etc. I have looked at other ban appeals and my stats to speed up the process of the appeal. In my opinion I was automatically banned for my high stats with the Deagle, AS VAL and AWS. I remember doing a lot of farming with friends for attachments, weapons that need to be unlocked by achieving a certain goal, such as kills with another weapon. I have started to play again recently, and saw that i was banned on most of the servers. I managed to find 1 server on which I played on the weekend. I hope this ban will be resolved, as I remember playing this game a lot, and I really do indeed love this game. Thank you in advance.

• PlagueDoctorTTV
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

Hi, 

you got automatically banned by the system for suspicious stats. On top of that, there are some curious battlereports around 2018. You did not engage in stat-padding in this rounds either. Also a curious battlereport for example. Rawr does not exist on Operation Locker and can only be spawned by a cheater.

ok48ryT.png

APPEAL DENIED