This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Josh_roady
    User
    Member since February 02, 2020

Soldier Name: olafjoshter

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: bf4db.com/player/1800565177

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: yes 

Appeal: i haven't played the game in a long time and wanted to start playing again after watching a jack frags video so i downloaded the game again and most servers i get instantly kicked from when i joined then i joined one today that gave me a link here because i have been banned then it kicked me so i looked on here signed up and had a look at the report and there was a few links to battle log with frags written next to them but the links dont go to anything and i definitely dont remember getting high amounts of kills in this game and im not sure why 40kill+ games is a reason to get banned i see people in these figures all the time but i am no expert im not sure if maybe i have been banned becuase i used to play on pistol only servers so i could get good sights on my guns i dont know if thats a reson for a ban so im not sure why i have been banned please could someone help me out it would be really appreciated 

• Josh_roady
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

Hi,

no, you don't see people getting these kind of kills with high hs rate all the time. Which is why whenever people with stats like yours appear they get banned.

The snapshot at the time of the ban says it all https://bf4db.com/player/1800565177/snapshot/21536

M416, FAMAS, AEK-971 - all these assault rifles are registered with abnormally high hs rate and high KPM. 

A sneak peak into the battlereports that haven't got deleted by EA yet also confirm the high hs rate/kpm games with these guns, so clearly not a statpadding result

• Josh_roady
    User

thanks for the fast response

i dont understand what you mean if i was going to hack why would i do so on my main account when you can get a trial of the game have i been detected with cheating software or something

• Josh_roady
    User

is there any re approval system or something i can go through to prove i am not a hacker becuase i really want to get back into bf4 but being banned obviously makes that impossible

• Josh_roady
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

There is nothing you can do. Statistical evidence is more than enough to establish the fact of using a cheating software, whether it was done by you or someone who took over your account. You or someone else clearly used an aimbot.

APPEAL DENIED