This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • BOrn_Brain_Dead
    User
    Member since July 13, 2019

I recently have had the urge to play battle field 4 again after not playing for almost 2 years and was surprised to see that i was being kicked from servers. After digging around multiple forums and videos on youtube trying to fix punkbuster because they said it stated that this may be the problem but after going thru these steps and re installations i was still being kicked. so eventually i was brought to this website and battlelog.com and linked my account to start asking around to see what was happening, at this point i realized that my account was BANNED FOR AIMBOT?... and was shocked to see so. I was wondering if someone can get in contact with me so that we can sort this out!! i would love to keep playing battlefeild 4 and be able to do so with out being kicked. please let me know what happened and what i can do to help make this appeal possible 

• BOrn_Brain_Dead
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 16, 2018

As the Punkbuster Violation is all i can find on you and our policy regarding these violations has changed since then i will unban you. (read more here: https://bf4db.com/forum/thread/punkbuster-bans-permanently-suspended-2777). 

This will prevent you from getting kicked by our system, however you can still be kicked by punkbuster or any thirth parties that stream their services. 

Ban appeal aproved.