This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • alison
    User
    Member since June 12, 2019

Soldier Name: balanoraboo
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/1880609374
    Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes
    Appeal: 
    Friends, I do not even know if I have the right to appeal, I confess I was not prepared for this. A veteran who in his entire life was only really interested in a single game, and played with love.
    I have never been an individualist, I always played for the team's victory, I never dreamed to be the best, to have ranking or something, I always wanted to have fun with my team.
    I never cared how many times I was going to die or kill, I never hid behind my squad just to keep my skill.
    I was taken by surprise, suddenly I was banned for cheating. And I ask cheating so when you play for fun, it does not make sense.
    So I always played along the path of honor and glory, seeking to be a model of bravery and loyalty, and we know that there is no glory and no bravery in a cheater.
    Worst of all, I was not even playing, but my son was and probably used my account too, because we share the same computer, I do not know if he did something wrong, but I know that if he did the responsibility is mine. he says he did not and I do not have the skills or knowledge to check this out.
    My son did not even like BF4, he played more Pubg, Apex and others, so much that he did not bother to be banned, but I did love bf4.
    Considering I have money it would be so easy to change computers and buy a new account, but what's the point of doing this if it will always accompany me in the shadow of a cheater.
    Maybe I will not play again, maybe this is the ultimate goodbye, whether or not it is banished, once again, my old comrades, that this last kiss will pierce your hearts and give this old soldier the opportunity to enter the battlefield.

• alison
    Gold Supporter
    Member since June 16, 2017

There is clear evidence for cheating!

Appeal denied!