This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Rootzreggae
    User
    Member since May 01, 2019

Soldier Name: Rootzreggae
    Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/335570578

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: (Example: Yes.)
    Appeal: I am unable to join any BF4 server for the longest time, and just now i found out i am banned. When the issues to log into servers started i assumed it was a problem on my computer, but after a windows reinstall and countless reinstall of the game+punkbuster, the issue persists.

Yesterday wanted to jump into a game with some friends, they can join and i still can't. After some googling, someone suggested to log into BF4 via battlelog instead of origin. And so i did, and to my surprise there's a message saying i was banned a year ago for hacking.

I have never cheated before, i own bfbc2, bf3, bf4, bf1. In a twisted way i feel flattered? to have my own single gameplay ability, compared to hacks but i never cheated to win games, IRL or online.

I don't know if this can cause issues or not, but i use rivatuner to cap my framerate, so i can play games without tearing on my beautiful ultrawide. That's the extent of any software i use. And i mention it here because, on my googling i found out that sometimes rivatuner has issues running games. Issues that i haven't faced with any game so far.

I am the only user of my computer and games, i don't share accounts on origin or steam, and i only want to enjoy from time to time some BF4 with my friends

By following the link in battlelog i was lead to a thread here on bf3db and the reason on it is: "PunkBuster Server: VIOLATION (GAMEHACK) #86001: Rootzreggae (slot #38) Violation (GAMEHACK) #86001 [61c43eb4ea750ec9a60ff3ccf747033b(-) 109.48.54.210:3659]"

I don't know exactly what it means, but it's just not true and unfair. For the longest time, just wanted to play some bf4 match once and again to break the current stale state of fps's, and get into some modern warfare and i was unable.

I don't even know what to provide as in logs, screenshots of my library, some sort of battlefield log hours across all games i own on origin -- just lead me to fix this situation

Thanks

• Rootzreggae
    Gold Supporter
    Member since June 16, 2017

According to our ban policy your ban here at BF4DB is lifted. You are still banned by GGC and Evenbalance, so you have to appeal there as well!

Approved!