This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • paradisebuster
    User
    Member since May 01, 2019

Soldier Name: paradisebuster

Link To BF4DB Soldier Profile: https://bf4db.com/player/189554372

Have You Claimed Your Soldier: Yes

Appeal: I was playing on TBGLAN.COM's server for a couple of days without any issue but on saturday morning I was kicked/banned and the reason was stated as "...MD5Tool Mismatch: Read Memory 5.0.ahk battlefield 4. Contact GCC-Stream.com" I have written 2 tickets on gcc-stream but no replies yet. I downloaded some AHK scripts back in the day when I started playing BF4 but none worked so I never used any. Forgot all about them as I rarely went into the BF4 folder. And I have over 1600+ hours in BF4 without ever getting banned once or being reported as a cheater. I have never cheated. Nor do I plan to. To be safe, I have deleted all the files with "ahk" in their name from my computer and repaired the game so that the executables are clean. Please unban me. Thankyou!

• paradisebuster
    User
    Member since November 25, 2018

You aren't banned here.

• paradisebuster
    User

strange. I appealed on tgbclan forums and they said I should hit up PBBans or BF4DB for unbanning

this is what they wrote :: You mind hitting up one of the BF4DB or PBBan admins about this? IP addresses are a match between the account and PBBans.

• paradisebuster
    User
    Member since November 25, 2018

TBG servers, as far as i know, run both pbbans and bf4db.  Pbbans is separate from bf4db, and from what i can tell just bans anyone who gets a punkbuster violation when it gets streamed to them.  You should be able to appeal with pbbans, but you definitely aren't banned here.  The link to the soldier you posted in the original post says "good".

• paradisebuster
    User

yeah. I have no marks on my profile so I have no idea why those people have kept me banned. and denied my appeal. Now I can't even reply cos the post is locked. lol. Some people are on weird power trips.

anyways thanks for looking into it. I'll try PBBans.

• paradisebuster
    User
    Member since July 12, 2017

"

yeah. I have no marks on my profile so I have no idea why those people have kept me banned. and denied my appeal. Now I can't even reply cos the post is locked. lol. Some people are on weird power trips.

anyways thanks for looking into it. I'll try PBBans.

paradisebuster
    TBG can't do anything for you that's why they denied it, they have no control of un-banning you. If they use BF4DB, PBBans, GGC-Stream, or any others and one of them says you are caught with something (or something is conflicting) then any server that uses them you are banned on. In this case it would be GGC-Stream, and that's who you would have to take it up with. TBG can't just unban you from their server, GGC-Stream has to unban you to allow you to play on any server that uses their anti-cheat system. In the ban message it tells you to contact GGC-Stream. "...MD5Tool Mismatch: Read Memory 5.0.ahk battlefield 4. Contact GCC-Stream.com".
  • paradisebuster
    Retired Staff
    Member since May 16, 2018

You re not banned by us. Nor by pbbans. You re banned by GGC. Contact them and the server admins of the clan. Otherwise find a server that doesn't stream to GGC.