This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • BB40+E64D
    User
    Member since October 09, 2018

Dear BF4DB,

I am writing you now to appeal the bad on the following account: http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/BB40_E64D/stats/1509292742/pc/

In the spirit of full disclosure, I was once a developer of game hacks, specialized in BF4.  I had some fun hacking games while learning to program.  This was while I was 15 -17 years old.  I made lots of enemies and have since learned how shitty of a thing that was to do.  I am now 20 years old, almost 21, and am now attending Hartwick College in New York.  I have long since been punished for my previous actions, and lost many dollars in accounts in the process.  With this account, I have turned over a new leaf, and I have discontinued all of my hacks.  I have not cheated in any way since, and plan on joining our colleges newly founded eSports team.  I am requesting that I be removed from the blacklist, if even on a trial basis, to prove my self, and to get to enjoy the game once again.  I am only asking for a chance.  While I could always just play on another account, the point here is to redeem myself within the community.

Thanks,

Chase Perrin (techelpr)

• BB40+E64D
    Gold Supporter
    Member since June 16, 2017

There is no second chance for cheaters!

Appeal denied!