This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Purple^
    User
    Member since June 11, 2017

BF4DB Profile: http://bf4db.com/player/1312234333

Reason: 

BANNED!

This player has been banned by BF4DB and any game server protected by our anti-cheat plugin

Reason: Suspicious Stats

Appeal: I havent played in a really long time and came back to being banned for Suspicious Stats! I try to join servers and any BF4DB Based servers i try to join it says "MyNameIs_Purpl3_ Banned for Suspicious Stats." ..... I have looked at my stats and havent found anything out of the ordinary and dont know why I have been banned for Sus, Stats. I would like to be unbanned so I can play on the good servers again!

First time appealing a ban and I followed the template! if there is anything i missed let me know and i can provide information that is needed!! I have only recently been getting this message after about a week of coming back from a few years off the game! Hope to be back playing again!!

• Purple^
    User
    Member since May 05, 2017

Battle Report #1 -- Aimbot

Battle Report #2 -- Aimbot

Battle Report #3 -- Aimbot

Battle Report #4 -- Magic Bullet

Battle Report #5 -- Magic Bullet

Battle Report #6 -- 59.5% damage value with the MG4

You claimed you didn't see anything out of the ordinary with you account.  You are clearly lying.  There was no stat-reset, no indication in your account that your profile was compromised; even if it was, your account is your responsibility.  You also have an MD5Tool ban connected to your account dating back to the time you used this account in August of 2015.

Appeal denied.