This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • ELEVATE_2Crazzy
    User
    Member since October 13, 2019

Hallo Admins,

I am playing the 1 day Battlefield 4 and have never used cheats or macros and get a ban from them ??? 
    I would be glad if they checked and deleted the ban
    GUIDs edited by administrator
    24/7 Fairplay https://www.247fairplay.com/CheatDetector/ELEVATE_2Crazzy
    Mfg

ELEVATE_2Crazzy

• ELEVATE_2Crazzy
    Administrator
    Member since August 14, 2017

Hallo user,

your original case (when you were marked CLEAN)  was reviewed for multiple hours and it was concluded it is a clear case of nospread. Indicators: static hipfire reticle (under no circumstances it stays static while spraying), hitmarkers appear only while the reticle is on a target (spread adds a margin and hitmarkers will appear when aim isn't spot on which isn't your case on the videos)

There is no reason to believe these episodes are a result of luck/bug/glitch due to their recurrence.

• ELEVATE_2Crazzy
    User
    Member since March 03, 2018

Hello admin

The video is from 06.01.2017 and he still plays with his account without Pbbans, GGC or ACI so I ask why they give him a ban now after they have classified him as clean.
  • ELEVATE_2Crazzy
    Administrator

I have already said, his case was carefully reviewed and it was established the nospread exploit on these videos. It doesn't matter when the videos were uploaded.

You might also find it surprising, but lack of PBbans, ACI, GGC doesn't mean a player isn't cheating. There are plenty of 3rd party software that don't raise alarms

Also, please refrain from posting in ban appeals that don't belong to you

• ELEVATE_2Crazzy
    User
    Member since March 03, 2018

ELEVATE_2Crazzy
     is my son and I wait his computer and his Internet connection and I know all his programs. The videos they use as I see nothing and other admins of Bf 4 servers not synonymous
  • ELEVATE_2Crazzy
    Administrator

Watchmen, I already warned you not to post in other people's appeals. Any further posts from you will be deleted. I don't care if you are his dad/brother/long lost uncle/imaginary friend/any other relative. In addition, I don't understand your language at all. I have already explained our judgement and so far I haven't heard any arguments from THE PERSON WHO APPEALS regarding the mentioned indicators on the videos. Just because you don't see anything does not mean it is not there because, let's be honest, you have no expertise in this area.

• ELEVATE_2Crazzy
    User
    Member since October 13, 2019

I'm clean for years and play without macros or exploit and in the videos I and others can see nothing

• ELEVATE_2Crazzy
    Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64LO4tn-vQ0

7:13 and 7:23 static hipfire crosshair despite spraying 10 bullets

6:43 hitmarkers appear only when aim on target, even at medium/far range

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFMzEdWAfLQ

3:39 - same static hipfire crosshair

1:32 - hitmarkers appear only when you aim on target, again static hipfire crosshair on g18

If you still don't see I would suggest to slow down to 0.25 speed

If even in this case you still don't see I can't help you there and suggest do a little research regarding nospread behavior so that you don't get caught again next time

• ELEVATE_2Crazzy
    Administrator

No answer from OP.

APPEAL DENIED