This thread is locked, you cannot reply.
  • Fabiano Gomes Moreira da Silva
    Banned
    Member since November 02, 2021

Bom pesso que vejam meu banimento pois ja procurei em diversos lugares como resolver e nao consegui . eu estou jogando a mais ou menos 1 mes comprei um PC usado com alguns jogos. estava jogando mal no começo acho que por má adaptaçao ao jo porem ja jogo bf4 a anos no PS3 tenho aproximadamente 6mil horas de jogos 150.000 kils ou mais . por um unico jogador me banirao joguei umas 100 partidas no PC e nas 12 que fiquei com boa pontuaçao kD voce me acusarao de hacker . nao tenho por que mentir nem estar aqui enchendo o saco de voces pois tenho mais o que fazer sou trabalhador e pai de familia . pesso para algum ADM rever este ban . fiquem com Deus e obrigado !
    Banned

Voces dicerao que me derao o direito de defesa poiz bem defesa essa que so escrevi e nao entendi foi nada poiz nao entendo as tabelas . por favor me deixem jogar  

Administrator
    Member since February 12, 2019

''Well, I ask you to see my ban because I've looked in several places how to solve it and I couldn't. i've been playing for about 1 month i bought a used pc with some games. I was playing poorly in the beginning I think because of bad adaptation to the game but I've been playing bf4 for years on PS3 I have approximately 6 thousand hours of games 150,000 kils or more. because of a single player I will be banned I played about 100 games on the PC and in the 12 rounds I got a good score kD you will accuse me of hacking. I don't have to lie or be here pissing you off because I have more to do I'm a worker and the father of a family. I ask some ADM to review this ban. stay with God and thank you!

You will decide to ban me without the right of defense because I just wrote this defense and I didn't understand it was nothing because I don't understand the tables. please let me play''

Banned

UCAV sempre ganha! o que quer dizer com isso cara eu presciso pagar algo pra poder jogar no PC os servidores sao todos seus :

Retired Staff
    Member since March 27, 2020

forum permissions removed after continuous spam.